Today I’ve got a really exciting interview for you…
Jock Purtle is a 20 year old guy from Sydney, Australia. He’s been an Internet marketing consultant for just 2 months. And he’s already landed his first 6-figure client.
That’s right, two months in and he’s got a client paying him $9k per month.
How would YOU spend $9,000 a month?
Now, you might be thinking Jock’s some kind of techno whiz-kid or Internet marketing superstar… nothing could be further from the truth.
He’s just a regular down-to-earth guy who had a big goal, found people who could help him along the way, and took decisive action to achieve his dreams.
And he started just like everyone else:
No experience, no testimonials, no track record.
In fact, he has only owned a computer for 4 years and didn’t even use the Internet until he left school!
And get this: Jock isn’t doing any of the work. Yup, he’s outsourcing the entire project.
Like my colleague Ben Settle said:
“9k per month at 20 yrs? Dude’s a stud”
Here’s just some of what we covered on the call:
- The step-by-step marketing system Jock used. (Including where he got leads, how he contacted them, what he said, and how he followed up.)
- FREE tools and resources for putting together a “no brainer” offer for any smart business.
- Why he took a few weeks to setup his business systems correctly from the start. (Because of this, once he started his marketing campaign it was actually only 2 days before he landed his client!)
- The mindset that enabled a 20-year old kid to walk into a multi-million dollar business and be confident in his ability to help them. (In Jock’s own words this is the most important part of the process.)
- How he’s outsourcing all the work and still taking the lion’s share of the profits for himself.
If you’re thinking about getting started in the consulting business — or just need a little inspiration — then you’re going to love this interview.
Check it out then hit me up with a comment. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Resources mentioned on the call:
- SEO Quake – Analyze website SEO properties.
- IBusinessPromoter – Create SEO reports for clients.
- Google Keyword Tool – Do keyword research.
- SEOPartnerPro – Outsource your traffic generation.
If a 20-year old kid can land a 6-figure client 2 days after starting his marketing campaign, imagine what you can do…