Ricky-Jay recently completed his first copywriting project for a client and generated some seriously impressive results...
$35,000 in front-end sales leading to over $300,000 in backend sales!
All from one letter sent to just 200 leads!
On this short call we talk about:
- Why it's important to have your opportunity antenna up and not be blinded by what you *think* the client needs.
- Ricky-Jay's lessons learned implementing his first direct mail campaign for a client.
- How immersing yourself in marketing is the key to recognizing low hanging fruit opportunities like this.
- The value of a good product and irresistible offer.
- Kyle's tips on how to quickly scale this campaign into a $300,000 per month automated money-making machine.
Love to hear your thoughts, questions, and comments below.